Recruitment event for 2018…
On November 29th 5pm-7.30pm there will be a recruitment evening at NIA. We would love to meet and hear from people who are keen to join our rapidly growing academy. As an All-Through school we will have opportunities in Reception and Key Stage 1 as well as in the secondary phase of the school. During the evening there will be a chance to meet current staff and members of the academy trust, there will also be full application packs and details of the interview process. If you are interested in attending or would like more information, please email our Office Manager, Wendy Rees-Crouch on email@example.com alternatively please contact Tim Marston or Lorna Beard on the email addresses further down this page.
Reception and KS1 Teachers for September 2018
Teaching Positions available KS3,4 & 5
- Teachers of…Maths, English & Drama, Science, Computing, German, Spanish, History, Geography, DT, PE, Art and Music.
- Head of Science (Easter or Sept 2018)
- Assistant Head Pastoral (Easter 2018)
- In addition to the teaching posts there are the following leadership opportunities available for September 2018: Head of KS4 (leading and developing the new KS4 as the school grows), Sixth Form Leadership (in charge of post 16 recruitment in preparation for Sept 2019 opening), Head of PE, Head of Design Technology, Head of MFL.
Support staff opportunities for September 2018
- Librarian / Learning Resource Centre manager
- Teaching assistants
- Behaviour support assistants
Non Teaching Positions available
- Facilities management – Easter
- Finance & HR assistant
- IT manager (January/Easter)
- IT Technician (January/Easter)
EMLC AT equal opportunities monitoring form
Every child deserves to be the best they can be
EMLC Academy Trust was incorporated in July 2012 for the purpose of establishing, maintaining, managing and developing academies and free schools as world class centres of excellence.
The Trust’s vision is to provide every single child with the opportunity to be the best that they can be. As part of this vision, EMLC Academy Trust aims to develop centres of excellence for leadership and teaching and learning and where pupils are safe and engaged in their learning.
EMLC Academy Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check.